100% Guarantee - convenient, affordable and easy!!
Note that we usually declare the real Customs value of our products, but we will do our best to fulfill your request for the order. Please consider that the payment of all import taxes and duties are a buyer's responsibility.
[Please let me know what you need if the item you buy requires you to choose a size or color or other selection, EXCEPT the listing has the line said 'color: send randomly' is mentioned in the description. Otherwise a random one will be sent. Thanks]
Display: LCD Screen
Batt Voltage: 12V/24V auto adapt
Current: 10A, 20A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 60A
Max solar input: 12V battery, the highest 23V; 24V battery when the highest 46V
Float Charge: 13.7V(defaul, adjustable)
Discharge stop: 10.7V(defual, adjustable)
Discharge reconnect: 12.6V(defaul, adjustable)
Charge Reconnect: 13V
Voltage of open light: Solar panel 8V(Light lights delay)
Voltage of close light: Solar panel 8V(Light off delay)
USB Output: 2 way USB output, 5V/2.5A(MAX)
Operating Temperature: -35~+60℃
Controller Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 13.3x7x3.5cm /5.24"x2.76"x1.38"(appr.)
Solar Panel Voltage: 18V
Solar Panel Power: 20W
Solar Panel Size: (L)X(W)X(H) 34x23.5x1.5cm /13.39"x9.25"x0.59"(appr.)
● Build-in industrial microcontroller
● The big LCD display, all adjustable parameter
● Fully 3-stage PWM charge management
● Build-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection
● Dual USB output, the maximum current of 2.5A, to support Apple’s mobile phone charging
● Dual MOSFET reverse current protection, the low heat production.
1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator-plus and minus
2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator-plus and minus
3.Connect the consumer to the charge regulator-plus and minus
NOTE: The reverse order applies when deinstalling, an improper sequence order can damage the controller
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
it is not suited for nickel-metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
4. The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
1 x Solar Charger Controller
1 x Solar Panel
Please consider the actual sizes shown in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.